Donations received through annual memberships to the ANA allow us to continue to produce and promote inclusive community events that bring life and goodness to all who live, work, and play in the Admiral neighborhood. In addition to memberships, we also value other community member donations which contribute greatly to our mission to:
1. Build, strengthen and maintain relationships between residents, businesses and other community members,
2. Create opportunities for people to participate in projects which benefit the community,
3. Steward and maintain oversight on the implementation of the Admiral Residential Urban Village Plan,
4. Provide a community forum to coordinate with the City and other entities, and;
5. Act as a clearinghouse for neighborhood information to the community, including historical information, local resources, and current events
All donations to the ANA are tax deductible.